Distribution of Forms:
Application forms will available on school’s reception.
Last date of submission of forms:
Registration does not in any way confirm or guarantee admission. It is subject to getting through an admission test/ interview and availability of the seat.
- Application for Class I onward are tested in three subjects English, Urdu and Mathematics.
- The pass percentage is 50%. Duration of each paper is approximately 30 minutes.
- For the written test, the child should come properly equipped with a pencil, eraser, sharpener and ruler.
- The papers are not set from any specific textbooks or syllabus but are of a general nature designed to test the aptitude of the child in the basic subjects.
- The test paper is not shown to anyone and only marks are communicated to the parents/ guardians.
- A candidate caught cheating during the admission test will be rejected.
- The list displaying names of selected candidates will be put up on the notice board of the concerned branch on the date given by the school.
- In all cases, merit is the sole criterion for admission. The decision of the school cannot be challenged in any way and will be final.
Result is finalised within a week of the test & displayed on the notice board
An interview with successful candidate and both parents will be taken.
Required documents :
- Three recent passport-sized colour photographs. Don’t forget to write name on the reverse.
- A copy of birth certificate.
- Report card from last school
- Parent/Guardian’s CNIC copy.